This was the most difficult upload of pictures. It ran all night long, then duplicated some and just didn't upload most. I give up. It really is a beautiful course. Sheila beat me on the front nine 53 to 58, but I beat her by one or two putts. On the back nine, the same thing on the score, but she beat me by three putts cause I screwed up #18 really bad. Again she beat me by about 5 strokes. We did play a little loosey goosey on one hole, but it got worse so we quite that. Sometimes we did shoot two balls off the tee, just cause it was so much fun.
There is one hole I have to discuss. I played off the tee okay, Sheila about the same. The second shot however, I flubbed and it went straight ahead, but only about 100 yards. Sheila got a hold of hers, unfortunately, it went into a hazard. Not a sand trap, but a hazard. A pretty one, but mean.
I didn't take a picture of her shot out of the hazard, I was busy hitting my ball right next to the green. Yay, Connie! Sheila is then looking all over the hazard. We look and look, finally as I get back into the cart, I spy a golf ball in the maxi-hazard within the hazard. I insisted she had to play it as it lies, but she cheated and just took a drop. Karma got her though, cause her hand got scratched retrieving it.
We played the Gold Tees. Considering the length of the course, we were both happy with our score, and proclaimed one if, if not the most beautiful courses in Texas.
It was a great finish to a fun day.
I am having so much trouble with the internet, I am publishing without doing all the checking I should do. There are doubles of some pictures, and if I delete them, both are deleted. I give up. It is what it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment