Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Random Desire

Had a desire today to post a couple of pictures.  Sheila invited me to join her, Linda Nelson, and Rosalie Bowles for two days of golfing at Squaw Valley in Glen Rose. We went up Sunday, golfed the Links Course, and it was Cart path only. Hey, I shot like a 96.  We had dinner at Casa Azteca,  We then did a quick drive they of the town. Played by the river for a bit, then ,we played pass the wine, I mean Pass the Ace, back at the hotel.  I sorta passed out once I got in bed.  I don’t know if the beer was bad, the Margaritas tasted fine, but then again, so did the wine.  Another mystery of life.

Monday was cart path only for about the first 7 holes, then 90 degree rule.  I played terrible, and only counted my good shots. I got maybe 110.  Sheila, well everyone, played better the first day.  It turned out to be a really fun time.




No comments: