Wow, this is really old, and fof some reason, it's showing not posted. I'm posting now, before I blog for today. This is from 11-19-2011. I'm doing it cause it's got some cute pictures.'
I;'ve been every where man, I've been every where man, cross the Rio Grande Man,...... so the song goes.
I;'ve been every where man, I've been every where man, cross the Rio Grande Man,...... so the song goes.
Here are some pictures of various places I've been..
Oklahoma for Halloween....;
My Aunt Evelyn on the far right, to her left, Aunt Peaches, then Harry, then in the back, Aunt Pat and William, then me.
Stella going trick or treatingGreat Niece Megan
Great Nephew Preston
Then back at home, out on the town with Mark and Sheila...
Dinner at the House of Blues, then drinks at Friday's on their patio.
Not to be out done.......
I forgot my camera, and so I used Sheila's to take these. I had some really cool landscape pictures, but they keep rotating on me when I upload them, so I've decided to forget that.
Right now, I'm in Galveston, celebrating Janice's 60th birthday. I came down Wednesday. Tonight, Janice, Marsha, Keilee and I will go out for dinner. I have other pictures from here, but have to get on the "other" PC to upload them. Then, there are others on my iPhone. Too many things to keep track of. I'm carrying two laptops, cause I still don't have all the features working on my new PC. Technology is killing me.
Sheila was going to come down with me, but her sparined knee was getting worse. Just called Sheila to get an update from the ortho doctor she saw yesterday, but no answer. Hopefully that means she's out on the golf course cause it got cured over night..... Bit of humor there..... Later

No comments:
Post a Comment