Friday, August 15, 2014

INNER PEACE

I am sitting her having a glass of wine, all alone in the living room.  It is now 1:04 am Saturday morning.  I am passing this on because it was on TV a while ago.  A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start, as it would bring peace and calm into our lives.

Since I could use more calm in my life, I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished.  The blog was the first thing I finished.   I the finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Bailys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumium scriptins, an a box a chocloutz.  Yu had no idr how fablus I feel rite now.  Sned this infurmachun to ur frienz who need inner piss.  An dont furget telum u lluvum

No comments: