I am going to post one video, that everyone requested I blog. Hope you enjoy, and for those of you that know Janice...... this is dedicated to her......later.....
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
GETTING READY FOR INTERRMENT
Janice flew in today from Houston. Tomorrow, she and I will takes Dad to his final resting place. We'll have a brief graveside service, then his and Jean (his deceased wife) will have their ashes interred in their monument. Janice, her granddaughter Bailee, Chloe and I will not return home till early next week. Gary, Angie and Morgan will return Sunday. Janice, Bailee, and my great niece Megan will spend spring break here. I'm having Sheila, Mark, Carlos and Susie over for dinner Saturday night, the 19th. Janice will leave Sunday the 20th. That should mark my new beginning. I've gotten all insurance claims processed, and the rest of Dad's paperwork will be finished. Just need to wait for any straggler insurance bills to come in.
I am going to post one video, that everyone requested I blog. Hope you enjoy, and for those of you that know Janice...... this is dedicated to her......later.....
I am going to post one video, that everyone requested I blog. Hope you enjoy, and for those of you that know Janice...... this is dedicated to her......later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment