Well, I am really frustrated now. I purchased that video software, and have yet to get it to work. I did spend the day updating a ton of drivers (maybe 6) and the bios on my PC, and cleaned up files (copied them to an external drive) so that I have 32 of 109 gig of free space on my computer. I also downloaded additional DivX codecs, and removed some other DivX programs. If this means nothing to you, and sounds like greek, welcome to my world.
I honestly have the "jest" of what I'm doing, but am so danged frustrated cause it'd not helping one damned bit. If their software won't work with Sony's damned product, tell me and give me a refund (yeah like that's gonna happen) and I'll buy some different software. I am tired of sitting at this PC. Crap, I could be in the kitchen eating chocolate, or Mexican food, or something like that. I don't care about wine, but even being there and drinking beer would be better than this. I know, I could drink beer here, but I like to stick with iced tea when I'm trying to think.
Speaking of drinking...... I'm gonna close with another Texas Philosophy....
Always drink upstream from the herd!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment