Ok, these are not in order, but at least I got them posted. The one of Gary and I above was taken at Friday's. The one below is of the "gift"..... the misting fan Margie and I just knew Sheila would want.
As stupid as this looks (pardon the picture needing to be rotated..... Gary almost killed me. He picked up the ribbon the package was wrappen in, and it included my leg. WTF?
On the patio.... the three of us (Mark was on camera duty) and below, The girl....the fan....

Aren't they cute?????
This was supposed to be the first picture. Margie was there for gift opening.
Okay, now that’s out of the way. I need to say right now that at some point in time, the generator quit functioning. I don’t have time to go back and see if I already posted that, but it did quit. We really only need it when we return, cause the RV gets too hot in Texas to drive without air conditioning in the back while traveling, and that can only be done when the generator is running. I’m not sure what we’re going to do yet, I’ll call the RV place where I bought it and see how I get warranty work done on it. I really have no idea. I say tomorrow, cause Angie and Chloe are driving to pick Eric up at the airport tomorrow. I, for some unknown reason, do not want to go with them. I’m staying here with Gary and Morgan and we’re going swimming.
Anyway….. back to where I “think” I left off….
We arrived in Bar Nunn, WY, and everyone went straight to sleep. I don’t know why, but riding all day in a car wore us all out. Gary got up bright and early and announced he was ready to leave. At least he had me a cup of coffee in hand when he woke me up. Needless to say, I had very sporadic phone service.
We went thru Buffalo Bill State Park on the way. All five of us fell in love with it. It is just beautiful. I may post some pictures after I blog, but it will be very iffy on if they’ll load. It has taken forever getting the ones up from Sheila’s B-day. We are all five wanting to go back thru there on our way home. I did remark to Gary that I preferred traveling without an agenda. Cause, if it hadn’t been for our reservations in Yellowstone, I would have spent the night at the State Park by the water. He agreed that he’d like to travel that way someday as well. Hmmmmmm
We entered Yellowstone via the Cody entrance. Our RV KOA location is actually in Montana, in the big city called West Yellowstone. It’s really a hopping little tourist town. We first headed for the airport to get our rental car. That cost $700 cause we needed one to seat 5 people. I did ask how much it would cost if we just dropped it off in Cody, and was informed it would be an additional $2500. I asked if he was kidding, and he looked at me like I was stupid, and asked if I thought $19 was too much. HUH? I just said never mind, and he said ok. AVIS is something different up here.
We came into the KOA and got settled in. There is miniature golf, bike rentals, BBQ every night that you can purchase, etc. It is really neat. Almost everyone makes a fire in their fire pit at night. That’s where Chloe and Gary are now…. Sitting by our fire. I don’t know who gave us the wood, but we didn’t have to buy it tonight. Angie and I are getting really good at cooking here. We basically do it all outside on the grill, or we use an electric skillet. We don’t want to smell up the RV. Tonight was spaghetti and meat balls, green beans, and hot rolls.
Now, I’m going to blog this. Sorry so much time has gone by. Later, and I will attempt to upload some pictures tonight.







No comments:
Post a Comment