Well, after my recent post about the porno issues on Facebook, I bet you thought you'd never hear from me about anything good on Facebook. Well, today has been such a blessed day for me. I have so enjoyed my Facebook. By the way. Some of you are on my email distribution list, and some are not. If you are on my email list, you will be getting a copy in your email from me. That's just in case you're like me and want to share it with your friends.
I saw this video on Facebook, and Gary and I had a stupid discussion on it. He didn't think it was funny, though I sorta wet my pants laughing.... well, not really, but it was a close call. He said he lived like this guy. I said... "exactly.... you never listen." You decide if this could apply to you.... regardless of it being him or her. I personally think it hits the nail on the head (pun intended).
Be advised, if you have minor to major bladder control problems..... go to the potty before watching this.
OK, so you see how my morning started off. Then, I continued to read posts from my friends. With me running around shopping at the last minute starting next week, I did an indepth study of this one to prepare myself for shopping at Walmart.
HERE YOU GO..... PEOPLE OF WALMART CHRISTMAS FAMILY PHOTOS
(Seriously.... it is important to empty your bladder before continuing. You have been warned!
Now, if you didn't laugh out loud, or at least snicker once, you are definitely a sick person. If you thought the pictures were ok and I shouldn't have been snarky.... stop looking at my blog. It is for those with a sick and twisted sense of humor.
I'll close for now with one more pictures.... it says it all as far as I'm concerned...
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































No comments:
Post a Comment