Thursday, May 19, 2016

Gary's Health Status

OMG!  If you read my post yesterday, you know that Gary bitched cause we went to work out.  Then he came home and started in on how we need to go every day, I tell him my goal is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  On and on he goes about how glad he is that we joined the gym.

This morning, first thing, he comes in and brags that he is sore, and he is wanting to go work out the soreness.  Grrr.... he can ruin a good idea.  I tell him he can go exercise all he wants.  I am not sore, better yet, my left arm doesn't hurt.  However, I tend to take 2 days to get sore in my old age.  It used to be when I was young that it would only take one day to get sore, and maybe two days to get over it.  Now, it takes two days to get sore, and two weeks to get over it.

I have actually been productive today.  I have cleaned almost all of my desk up.  However, I have not bothered to get dressed.  Making too much progress to stop.

When I went to let Stella out this morning, my new kitty, Will, was sleeping in my chair on the back patio.  I put a kitty cage the girls brought over out there.  I also put out new food.  The racoons and opossum ate everything yesterday.  Life is good.

Have a good one.

No comments: