That lasted a little while, then about 2:30 am she started in again. Poor baby could not get comfy. I took her outside hoping she'd go potty. Nope. Back in we go and about 3 am she starts again.
I took her out again cause I had no choice. The first time you ignore them, they poop, pee or puke on the carpet. This continues til about 4 am when I woke Gary up to go outside with her. I also wanted him to let the huge opossum out of the trap the city put out in hopes of trapping a bobcat that was in our yard last Thursday. (No didn't do it)
Around 5 am I decided to give her candied ginger. I softened it in warm water then minced it finely and she swallowed it without complaint. About an hour later she was asleep.
Thank goodness the paper gets here between 5:30 and 6:00. I had something to do. Felt guilty for doing nothing so I started on medical bills. That was a boring waste of time cause I cannot locate which thumb drive the excel spreadsheet is on.
Blew that off and ate a bagel so I can start my meds. Decide to sort papers about the travel trailer. Crap, the book is in the trailer.
It starts raining so I go out and try to let the opossum out of the trap without getting bit. FINALLY.... One task completed.
I am now getting sleepy and it is almost 10 am. Gary and Stella have both slept like rocks. However, if I take a nap and I will sleep tonight.
I decide today is the day we go to Gold's Gym. The first time we will have used our new membership. Well... We both are out of shape. I did research and found that my insurance company has a Silver and Fit program that pays for our gym membership at most places. It is basic only, no classes, etc., but that works for me. If only they came by the house, picked you up and forced you to go, I'd probably get better results.
Gary bitched when I bought signed him up for a membership. Then when I asked him to go with me, he started again. I informed him that he needed to go to support me, and keep me motivated because I really am out of shape. He finally relented, but griped about everything in the world on the way there. When we got there, he started warming up by doing floor exercises. I don't do that, nope, I'm there to exercise. I did tell hin I was only going to do light weight and attempt to do 12 reps on all machines, but only one set. I didn't want to get sore by over doing it. He said, fine, he really didn't want to come anyway.
Off I go. I did about 3 machines and my left shoulder began hurting like hell. I also got nauseated and started sweating. I staggered to where Gary was still warming up and sat down until I wasn't so dizzy, then went and got me some water. I then sat a few more minutes and watched Gary work out. When I felt better, I continued on exercising the lower part of my body. Long story short, we were both glad we went. Gary couldn't stop bragging yesterday how glad he was that we finally went, cause he could tell that he got a good workout. I ended up trying to take a nap while he walked the dog. I kept thinking about all the crap I need to do. Ended up not resting.
I decide today is the day we go to Gold's Gym. The first time we will have used our new membership. Well... We both are out of shape. I did research and found that my insurance company has a Silver and Fit program that pays for our gym membership at most places. It is basic only, no classes, etc., but that works for me. If only they came by the house, picked you up and forced you to go, I'd probably get better results.
Gary bitched when I bought signed him up for a membership. Then when I asked him to go with me, he started again. I informed him that he needed to go to support me, and keep me motivated because I really am out of shape. He finally relented, but griped about everything in the world on the way there. When we got there, he started warming up by doing floor exercises. I don't do that, nope, I'm there to exercise. I did tell hin I was only going to do light weight and attempt to do 12 reps on all machines, but only one set. I didn't want to get sore by over doing it. He said, fine, he really didn't want to come anyway.
Off I go. I did about 3 machines and my left shoulder began hurting like hell. I also got nauseated and started sweating. I staggered to where Gary was still warming up and sat down until I wasn't so dizzy, then went and got me some water. I then sat a few more minutes and watched Gary work out. When I felt better, I continued on exercising the lower part of my body. Long story short, we were both glad we went. Gary couldn't stop bragging yesterday how glad he was that we finally went, cause he could tell that he got a good workout. I ended up trying to take a nap while he walked the dog. I kept thinking about all the crap I need to do. Ended up not resting.
Gary had taken a nap when he first got home. I made myself lunch while he napped because I must take my meds with a meal 3 times a day. Our eating schedules are not in sync when I am on meds.
Have felt blah and tired all day so I decided to play with my camera. Took a few animal shots then posted them to the Internet. Here they are.
For the past few days we have had a cute little calico colored cat in the back yard just outside the east wall. I have started feeding it. Here is a picture Chloe and Morgan took of it while it tried to hide under the deck.
Today, I found a baby opossum eating the cat food. He is so cute. Here is his picture. His is soooo cute, don't you agree?
Last night, I had at least three but probably four, raccoons. The mom is on the right (she is obviously nursing still) and I think it's the Dad on the left cause he is so large. These were taken at night thru the window, so they are a little dark.
They will not let the babies or baby eat until they are finished. The baby appeared from every direction trying to sneak food so j really think there is more than one. It is cute
This is one of several batted owls that feed in the back yard every evening.
Then here are a couple of pictures of the bobcat that came strolling thru a week ago Thursday looking for a hot dog to eat. He really is big.... especially if you consider he is in the CAT family, and honestly, he really is pretty. He is not fat, but he is not skinny, so he is not missing many meals.
Finally the toy has almosted , it's about 6:30, and I go get a new RX and stuff for salad. I also bought some Tums in case Stella has a tummy ache again tonight.
I managed to make Pad Thai, Asian salad and artichoke dip for dinner. Gary is washing dishes while I blog. Pretty cool, no?







1 comment:
@Silverandfit is happy you were motivated to work out and that you felt better afterwards. High fives to you both1
Post a Comment