--------------
EXACTLY! Not one of the six of us took a picture. But, trust me, we had a great time. Here is the most current picture of Sheila I can find on my PC.
I do have some current ones, but man, she looks good in this one, and it is the only one I have of her in a dress. Not sure what Margie got her for a gift, but I got her a picture frame, and it has a saying along the lines of "life's small moments make the biggest memories" something or other. The frame is about an 8X10 size, and it has four elastice thingies (don't want to get too technical) that hold a 4X6 print. I printed 3 pictures of their most recent trip to Greece, and inserted them into the frame. One of them was a picture of the McDonald's and the Coles at a restaurant. I think it was good of all six of them. I also included one of Steve and Denise Warner, Mark and Sheila, and Gary and I on a Winos tour we took last month. Only one is visible, but they are a snap to change. She appeared to like it, no, I'm sure she did. I actually went to a lot of trouble. I had to go to Walgreen's and figure out how to print a picture. Who does that in "real" life? Gary and I also got a Groupon so we can take Sheila and Mark AXE throwing. IF I can remember, I will take pictures.
While talking to Gary the other day.... well, it's like groundhog day.... repeat repeat repeat everything I say. I saw he had his hearing aid in. I don't know if he forgot to set it to WIFE, or if he actually meant to set it to OFF and just ended up on T.V. However, I spent several days last week finding an audiologist in his insurance plan, and verifying they cover hearing aids. He has agreed to get a new pair. His appointment is Monday, and I am really excited. Time will tell. I am going to see if he'll let me go with him to pick them out and to also help the doctor decide what I want to get . There's not much chance of him letting me go.... but hey, we all need a dream.



No comments:
Post a Comment