We saw Gerry, Sheila and Sue... they were playing the Champions and we were on the Lakes, but we decided to meet for drinks afterwards. When Gary and I finished playing, he went home and I went to the Branding Iron. The girls were there, and we chatted for a while.

On my way home from there, the grand kids called and wanted to spend the night. I just went straight to their house and picked them up, and the 3 of us went to El Fenix for cheese enchiladas. Morgan has just started spending the night with us again. She used to, but for the past couple of years, it's only been Chloe. Well, Morgan has decided it's the thing to do. She's here again tonight, and Chloe went back to her house. Those two girls just make it so much fun.

I can finally relax. I've got Margie's handbook typed, folded and printed. Thank Goodness! That got sooooo old. I'll deliver it to her tomorrow at the Super Bowl Party at Sheila's house. I'm taking brownies. Everyone is taking something.... Margie is taking chicken gumbo (it is the best you'll ever taste), Sue is taking veggies and dips, my brownies, and Sheila is doing drinks. It will be great fun, and I will take my camera. I'll have lots of pictures. Not sure if Gerry can come..... her and her Wiley bunch!

No comments:
Post a Comment