The CHIPS part came into play Tuesday afternoon. I took a chipping lesson with Kevin and the FWGA gals. It was great, but my back started hurting from standing with all my weight on my left leg, as is required to properly chip. This isn't me, but notice her weight distribution. I did tell Kevin, and he told all of us how to help some of this.......spend money going to a golf fitness spot he just happened to know about. Big bucks, so I'm not going to do it.
The BEER part came into play Wednesday evening. I went with Gary T. to play in the Telco League. I played better than most people. It was windy, and on the cold side. Gary and I played in the team event (which Sheila, Carlos, Gary and I created) and Gary and I came in 2 strokes behind the first place team. Not too bad considering the wind. And yes, I had several beers. Now, here it is Saturday evening, and my tummy is still bad. Hmmmmm..... I may be putting 2 and 2 together. If it comes up with 4, I'm gonna be mad!Thursday, I played with the ladies at the FWGA, and I shot a career high of 113. The wind was roaring, and we were all miserable. I did win low putts of the day with 32 putts.... but only because I had lots of 1 putts. When it take you that long to get on the green, you usually are close to the hole. I beat most of the girls that I talked to, but it still sucked. I have to remember to post that score.... working on my handicap and all.
Sheila wasn't there, which is evidently going to become quite common. She was off to St. Louis. She's working part time for Tom again. The part I don't like is...... she works pretty much 5 days a week, but only in the mornings. There goes golf most days. Dang.......
Friday, I stayed flat on my back for most of the day. If it wasn't my back killing me, it was my tummy. Rest helped. Chloe decided to spend the night Friday night. She didn't want to stay on the same night as Morgan. That way, she gets a break from Morgan, and she also gets alone time with her Dad when Morgan spends the night here. Got up this morning at the crack of dawn and took Chloe to the donut store.
The BUBBLES came in to play tonight. Morgan and Chloe both spend the day here, arguing with each other mostly. Their Mom is working an auction, and their Dad is enjoying the quite house. Anyway..... Chloe left at dinner and she and Eric headed for Taco Bueno. Morgan ate here, and we had roast with potatoes, carrots and onions, and a little gravy. It wasn't that much cooking cause I used the new crockpot that Angie got me for my wedding anniversary.
Tonight, when it got dark, Morgan had me fill the tub and give her one of my bath bombs from "LUSH" at North Park. She also had me set out candles.... She had a ball.
She has since fallen asleep on the couch. She goes 90 mph, then crashes if she sits still for 3 minutes. She wanted to go to sleep early so she can go with Gary and Dad to IHOP. Then, it's off to church with her family.That's all the excitment I've had. I'm starting to work on a large golf tournament at the golf course. It involves lots of volunteers, and I'm working with a guy that will run it while I'm in Vegas with Sheila. The dates always seem to fall when I'm on vacation. Oh well. I'll do most of the prework, and he'll just have to make sure he keeps everyone on schedule.
Later, and here's another bumper sticker......



No comments:
Post a Comment