All:
Sorry for the delay in posting, but I have been, still am sick with Bronchitis. It's about to kill me.
Saturday, Sheila and Carlos beat Gary T and me in the FGA 9-9-9 tournament. That's about all we all did. Neither of us placed in the money. Well, Carlos and Sheila got $5 each off of Gary and me. I kept blaming my poop game on me being sick with sinus trouble.
Sunday, I had so much trouble breathing that I headed for the Prima Care 24 hour medical place. Also, I had broken all the blood vessels in my right eye coughing so much, and it looked terrible. They gave me breathing treatments and some steroid inhalers. Told me to come back if it didn't clear and they'd give me antibiotics. ( I declined the antibiotics that day cause they cause me problems, and I said I'd get them from my Pri Care doctor if I needed them.)
Yesterday, I went to see the Pri Care doctor cause I got worse again. I swear, I have almost coughed up a lung, maybe a spleen..... who knows, but the eye is getting worse. She gave me a shot, confirmed with an x-ray that I have severe bronchitis..... gave me 3 rx's and today I feel slightly better. If only I can get rid of the cough soon.
That's it. I'm laying around doing nothing.... which is what she advised.... drinking a ton of water. How boring......
Later, and I hear my Canadian friends also have the sinus issues. Spring is wrecking havoc on me! Hope you all are doing better.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment