Friday, December 3, 2010

The Day Before Tomorrow

Today started with PT. I haven't done anything to write about so I haven't blogged. Yesterday, I finally did something interesting. I met Sheila, Sue, and Gerry at the golf course after they played golf. I stuck with iced tea because of my needing pain pills, while they enjoyed beer and wine. We played Mah JongG. (I've been leaving off the 2nd "g", so this blog corrects that spelling.) Everyone except Sheila won at least one hand. Big deal, I came out 25 cents ahead.

Tomorrow is Whirleyball compliments of Sheila. I'm not playibg cause I am afraid of hurting my new knee. It's basically Lacrosse except they play in bumper cars. Gary will play, while I take videos and pictures.

With that said, you should now understand the title. Hence, check in Sunday for some pictures. I'm on my cell phone, so I'm not responsible for typing errors. Later.........

No comments: