Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Today was a beautiful sunny day. Cold, but sunny. Chloe and Morgan spent the night last night, and Gary joined the three of us for some exciting Wii games. Gary is one big kid. He will NOT let those girls win at anything. They don't get mad, they just want to keep playing until they win, or I make them quit because the two of them fight all the time. They get really old!

Of course, we went out to El Fenix for dinner. Dad didn't understand why he got rice and beans with his chicken fried steak. He has done that every time we've been ever since he moved in with us. Poor thing, I guess each day is a brand new day, in more ways than one, for him. At least he doesn't seem to be depressed, and he sure isn't aggressive or paranoid. I am glad about that.

It seems sort of lonesome in my house. Gary has put lights up in the yard, but only on the crepe myrtle trees. It looks good, but it is weird not having an Xmas tree up. Angie is going all out at her house, so that's what's important. My Christmas shopping is done, except for returning/exchanging one gift for Angie, and buying one for my niece for our Gibbons Xmas Eve Party at Angie's house.

Here is an Xmas Poem, that is very special. Most of you got it in e-mail. Sorry for the repeat.



I have many friends that are retired military, and unfortunately I lost a couple of friends to Viet Nam. Thanks to all of them, and I am remembering all of them this beautiful sunny Saturday morning.

No comments: