Monday, September 9, 2013

Mundane Monday ****** revised

**** revised 9-10-2013 because my pictures disappeared.  *&$%U*


Unfortunately, I could not pick up the glass pieces today.  He wasn't available until tomorrow, so one more day before I blog about it. 

I did go to the dentist this morning at 7:30am and got a new crown.  Had to have one replaced.  That was finished about 11:15, so I ran by Dr. Moolamalla's office and picked up a free sample of some new medicine she wanted me to have.  Honestly, she called me last night around 8pm and talked with me.  My LDL has increased dramatically since last year's testing, and it is now over 100, which is bad.  I'm trying a new medicine for 2 months and then we'll retest it.

Janice came in from Houston this afternoon.  She's on her way to visit her daughter and grand kids in Colorado.  Of course, she'll stop in Cushing OK, and various other places on the way.  We took Chloe with us and had dinner at El Fenix.  After that, we came home to Gary and Morgan, who didn't want to go eat with us.  She just left for a softball game. 

Gary proceeded to inform us that yesterday he head on NPR (National Public Radio) about a disease called C DIFF, and the cure is to get a shit enema.  HUH?  We three girls sitting here are thinking, you dummy, we've known that for years.  We told him it was old news, and he didn't believe us.  I then referred him to my Feb. 5, 2009 Blog, titled NEVER SAY " NO SHIT " AGAIN !!!!

I want to tell you, that is so yesterday's news.  If you've never heard of it, go to the left, expand 2009, got to Feb. and expand it and look at the blog.  Expand your knowledge of more shitty things.

Oh, speaking of shitty things....... if you hate hearing Obama give speeches.... here is a fix for that.  Believe it or not, I got this from a friend in Thailand.  They're one step ahead of us.


HOW TO ENJOY OBAMA SPEECHES
I used to avoid listening to Obama's speeches.
Now, I look forward to the next one.
Here is something to help make Obama's speeches almost tolerable.
Just print this page, distribute it to friends, then tune in to his next speech........







Rules for Bullshit Bingo:

1. Before Barrack Obama's next televised speech, print your "Bullshit Bingo Card"
2. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.

3. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLSHIT!"

 I'll close on that note.....

No comments: