Really, not a hang over, just extremely high blood sugar. Back to basics again. I'm going to get the hang of controlling this danged thing if it kills me. Well, maybe I should say it'll kill me if I don't get it under control. It would help if Gary wouldn't buy me chocolates for Valentine's Day. Oh well, guess it's the thought that counts.
Angie went all out for our dinner last night. She decorated her house. I remember when I was 30 and had all the energy in the world.




We had chicken cordon-bleu with asparagus, rice and beer-bread. The girls had rice and chicken fingers (baked not fried).
After dinner, there was plenty of time for doggie belly rubs. With 3 dogs, it takes a while.
Then it was time for the doggie Valentine's card swap. Nothing like giving a fat dog a treat!

The girls love dressing up, well Chloe does. She recently got her ears pierced, so I gave her an early birthday present of Opal and "real" Gold earrings. She was estatic, to say the least. She's the only girl in her class with REAL GOLD OPAL earrings. The opal's really are pretty, lots of pearl, hot pink and aqua colors. The photo doesn't do them justice.

Dad visited with Eric for quite a bit, then I took him home late (9 pm). Gary spent that time playing with the girls. I need to say that we are in the process of getting Gary to paint her room. I have new curtains to match the bedding, we're just waiting on Gary to paint.HINT..... HINT..... HINT.....


Gary went home around 10:00, and then Angie and I watched Rendition. Talk about a very depressing movie. When a picture stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon, and Meryl Streep, to name a few, it is intense. I won't spoil it for you, but I personally hate watching people being tortured, even if it's just a movie.
Speaking of torture, think I'll go out and knock the crap out of some golf balls today.

No comments:
Post a Comment