After we ate, everyone except Gary, Sue and Clay went over to Sheila's house to play cards. Not sure what Sue and Clay had going on, but Gary went to Morgan's 9th birthday sleep over to play games with the girls before they went to sleep. I hate to brag, but I fared better than most at cards. I won 2 rounds of pass the ace, and Mark and Joyce didn't win a hand at all. I stayed until about 10:30, and called it a night. We also watched the end of the OU vs Florida foot ball game. Yeah, Oklahoma. In case you didn't know it, Margie, Ralph and I have spent several years living in Oklahoma at one time or another.
Angie called me at 12:00 on Sunday to make sure I wasn't late for Morgan's lunch at Sho-Gun. It's an oriental restaurant that seats 8 to 10 people per table and they cook at the table. It is always fun, the food is good (not cheap, but good). That's where Morgan has celebrated her last 4 birthday's. Angela is NOT famous for being on time. As a matter of fact, we waited on them 45 minutes.......
Finally, the birthday girl arrived, dressed up. Well, for Morgan, she was REALLY dressed up. She prefers shorts and tee shirts. Chloe always looks girly. I didn't get a picture of her. I did take a video, but it's too long to post.
Morgan got her fried ice cream cake ball for her birthday dessert. She was a happy camper.
Gary bought Morgan a boxing set up. One pair of gloves, and one punching bag. I got her a $50 VISA debit card. She loved both of them. Thankfully, Gary took the boxing equipment over to their house. Chloe came over last evening, and researched NCIS for the upcoming season. I love Denozo (spelling?) but she's a big Gibbs fan. The thing that girls thinks of doing when she is here never ceases to amaze me.That's it for now. Joyce leaves Wednesday, and then Sheila and Mark are off to Las Vegas. They are also going to do a scooter outing while there. Mark will love it, but I'm not sure about Sheila. She doesn't like to go fast. That's gonna be a problem for Mark.......... Their poor cat Checkers is still very ill. While they're gone, Chloe is going to tend to Paisley (the physo - bipolar one). If anything exciting happens between now and then, I'll post it. Later....

No comments:
Post a Comment