I know I already blogged oncem, but I decided to share one more item today. Just a qiuck recap of my diet today.....
The info below does NOT include my dinner. Notice breakfast went fairly well, especially the protein and carb and fat, and a big good job.... on the calories. Then came lunch.... same thing.... really good. Whoops.... I had two snacks. I originally cooked 3 pieces of turkey bacon, but ended up deciding I should use one on my snack. I used 6 crackers..... like 2 inches square, and managed to make three small sandwiches of peanut butter and bacon. Thinking protein now.... good job. I was golfing so I thought this out. I took that and some G2 for a snack since I ate preakfast at 7:30 and figured I'd need to eat around 10am. Anyway, I had what I thought was a good lunch, and then made myself a fat free yogurt smoothie. I have literally screwed myself up on the fat for the day.
GAWD........ This will be me in the morning.....
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment