Friday, July 16, 2010

HEATWAVE

Man, it's hotter than hades here. I'm not sure what the temperature is, but no one is out doing anything on our street. Even Gary is not working on the fence. Whoops, that not relevant to anything. Trust me, it's hot.

The cleaning people are here, and Morgan and I are in my bedroom watching TV and playing on the computer. I decided I'd take a few minutes and blog about my nothing life. I did play golf Wed. nite. Gary T picked up Sheila and me, and off we went. It wasa hot then too, so we only tried playing 9 holes. I sucked so bad, it sucked all the hot air from Okla. to Dallas, making it even hotter. To my Canadian friends, how's the weather up there?


Tomorrow, Gary T, Sheila, and I are playing in a golf tournament. Sheila and I are playing as partners. I NEVER win when Gary T and I are partners, so maybe either he or I one will win. I have the best chance, cause I've got Sheila on my team, and he's playing with an old friend of ours. Not sure where Carlos is, but I'm thinking he must be out of town, cause we didn't see him Wed. nite. I'm going to make sure I take lots of water to the course with me, oh, and ice.


To get ready, Morgan and I did go to the driving range this morning. We didn't even manage to go thru a large bucket each. I did all of mine, but she didn't even get half way thru hers. It was just too hot, and we both were sweaty. UGH! Then we had lunch at the club house, then off to Walmart for some serious shopping. She helped me straighten house, and she wants to buy an Avitar Air Bender Staff. It's $15, so she's got a way to go before she can buy it. But, we did look for one. Didn't find it, so we went on line when we got home, and Walmart is supposed to carry it, so we'll have to go back in a day or so.


That's it for now. I'll work on the movie again this weekend, and hopefully I'll get it finished. I do owe Joyce a copy of it, and all the pix I took while she was here.


Later, and here's a bumper sticker...

No comments: