Tuesday, May 24, 2011

VEGAS.....Here I come

I am on a wifi Southwest Airlines flight, so I decided to blog while I fly. I'm headed to Las Vegas to meet Mel and Sheila. Mel is the hostess. She and Sheila came up Saturday. Sheila called yesterday, and she's about even money while Mel is down a little. Spoke to Gary T. yesterday, and he's gambling in Shreveport, and he is holding his own.

I'm hoping that this trip will get me out of my funk. I need to start doing more. I have promised myself I'd blog daily while in Vegas. Nothing going on with me yet. Well, I did get patted down / hand searched at the security point in Dallas. At least it was a female. Honestly, it wasn't odAa

I also ran i to my bro-n-law, Loyd, at the Dallas airport. He was headed to Houston. That's the first time in years that I have seen someone I know while traveling.

Iget to Vegas in an a couple of hours. I'll blog in the morning. Later....., BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: