for breakfast. Wait..... I did that before.... my mistake. Anyway.. the pool area is beautify.
I came in and took a short nap, in order to prepare for the evening. We went to the Mirage and had dinner at BB Kings Blues Bar/Restaruant. I had the best steak I've ever eaten. Tender and cooked to perfection. Poor Mel ordered med-well, and got med-rare and wouldn't send hers back, so I know she didn't enjoy her steak like I did. Sheila got Ya Ya Gumbo. It was weird. I could smell the Rosemary in it from across the table. YUCK! She liked it, but I am not a fan of Rosemary. The music was really good, but too loud for my taste.
While they listened to music after the meal, I played Gold Fish. We finally moved on to Harrah's, then to O'Sheas, where I decided to leave them and go to Bill's.... my favorite hang out. I had a great night on the slots. Mel had bad luck at the Flamingo, so she left around 11 ish. Sheila came and found me, and played craps for a while at Bill's, then she left around midnight. I drug my tired butt home from Bill's at 6:30 am this morning. I slept on the couch so I wouldn't wake any one up.
After playing slots until around 4 am, then playing craps, I'm down a total of $200 so far. Really good considering I COULD have played slots all night and payed for my trip. I just got bored. Oh well, I'm not doing this for a living, and we all know why.
They got up around 10 am, so I got up also. Today is our Scoot City Tour. I am really looking forward to that. Check back tomorrow for some interesting photos of our outing. Got get ready to go.....

No comments:
Post a Comment