Today, we FWGA girls were supposed to play golf with the Sherrill Park Ladies League at Sherrill Park, which is at the end of my street. It rained early today, and it was still raining at 7am when I got a phone call telling me the event had been canceled. Honestly, I was just getting ready to call the golf course and cancel from the event. Even if it had quit raining, it would have been cart path only, and that's worse than walking.
Margie, Sheila and I were going to meet for Chinese after golf, but I presumed that was off also. I haven't done anything this week. I had Angie and her group over for burgers and dawgs on Fathers Day. Chloe spent Sunday night with us. The housekeepers came on Monday, and Chloe and I had breakfast in the park while Gary and Morgan were at softball camp. In the afternoon, we 3 girls had Chinese Food. Morgan spent last night, and then softball camp again this morning. I'm not sure when it ends, but Gary is having a ball taking her. She is really improving daily.
Unfortunately, she's been watching too much America's Got Talent, The Voice, and American Idol. She's decided to be a singer. That would be great, but she can't sing. She has a vibrating voice, that would be good, but she like to change it up, and it ends up sounding terrible. You should NOT hear her sing Jingle Bells. She walks around all day carrying a microphone and singing. GASP! I may do a video before long.
That's it for now. Nothing exciting, but wanted to say morning! Here's a new paraprosdokian.
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR'
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment