Friday, June 17, 2011

Wednesday re-post

This will seem weird, but I'm having to repost what I "supposedly" posted Wednesday. It got lost in translations..... they should make a movie about that.

Where does time fly? Sunday, Chloe, who is earning money for her church mission trip, and I went to Sheila's to feed the cats. I didn't blog about it, but evidently Paisley (aka bi-polar cat) got sick. We cleaned up the puke, then before we left, did a body search in case she'd passed. I'm not being funny, she never came down while we were there. We were there a couple of hours, swimming and drinking up Sheila's beer. We did find her alive, but poor thing must have been feeling bad. Sheila called today, and both cats are fine. She said they do that sometimes coughing up a hairball. Another reason to be a dog lover. Course, cats usually use a litter box, and dogs will poop on the rug if left alone too long, and that's worse than cleaning up vomit. Per Sheila, Jamie and Liz had a great time in San Antonio. She didn't say they thought we were fun or anything like that, so I guess they saw the "real" me. Ha! We usually play golf on Wed. with the AT&T league, but Sheila decided to stay home and clean house. My only excitement since my last post, is that Stella has now killed two baby armadillo's. Today, I found one buried in my herb garden. The two g-kids are extremely upset with Stella. They don't understand that she's just a dog, and that's what some dogs do. Honestly though, I'm not sure she killed the last one. We saw her kill the other one, but this one was buried. Stella has never buried anything before. She usually leaves them out in the open so she can roll on them for weeks to come. Dogs also love to stink. Hopefully, there aren't many more in the liter. I do know that a HUGE one lives next door, under the neighbors deck. Maybe that's why she was so big the last time I saw her. I know that according to the internet, it takes them 4 weeks for their shell to harden. These both had soft shells. I just got a page from Chloe, and I have to go take her to El Fenix cause she's hungry and doesn't want to eat with Gary and Morgan. Talk about spoiled. I really don't mind. Some day soon they won't want to be seen with us. I love being a grandma MIMI. Later

No comments: