The title pretty much describes what I've done the last two days.... nada! The nasty cold bug got me. It could be worse, it could have been the flu. I honestly felt a lot better today than I did yesterday. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat, and feeling blah. I decided I was getting the flu, and I would need chicken soup. Since I was still feeling only "so so bad", I got dressed to go to the store for the things to make chicken noodle soup.
As I was dressing, the phone rang. It was Angie. She wanted me to go to the school and pick up Morgan, who said she was ill, then to go by her house and pick up Chloe who was also ill. I agreed to get both girls, but wanted to go to the grocery store first. Got to Tom Thumb and found out that they had no chickens. WTF? Shut the front door! They had thighs, wings, and drum sticks, but no whole chickens. Not only did I feel bad from the "bug", I was now pissed off. I ended up getting two chicken breasts. Still not the same. Off I go to the school, get Morgan, who immediately borrows my phone so she could google symptons of the flu. Then I get Morgan, and come home and start chicken in my Ninja Cooking System.
Towards the afternoon, I began to feel really bad, as did Chloe. Morgan? She was having a field day. Playing on the PC while laying in my bed eating Cheetos and wiping her fingers on the sheets (I didn't know until I went to bed) and watching TV. That girl was not sick. I think she just wanted to stay home cause Chloe was. It's a good thing I'd started the soup early, cause I felt too bad to fix anything. Come 5pm when Angie came to get the girls, my kitchen was a complete disaster of dirty dishes. Poor Gary..... he had to clean up after us. I got up several times during the night, but woke up this morning feeling sooooo much better.
Today was "supposed" to be paint class day with Joyce and Sheila. I called Sheila last night and canceled for today. I wasn't worried about feeling awful as much as I was about giving my bug to her or Joyce. Got an email from her today, and they went to class only to be told it had been canceled. Oh well, at least they got out of the house.
So, you already figured out no pictures today. Tomorrow night is "supposed" to be theater night. We're going to meet for dinner first, so I'll get some pictures for that. Enjoy these jokes......
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment