Gary ordered the fried chicken salad (they didn't offer it grilled)
I ordered the caesar salad with salmon croquettes
The restaurant has a beautiful view.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of all, so far. All of these at the restaurant were taken with my iphone. They were good, but his one is one of my all tine favorite pictures. I just love the overall look of it. It is so peaceful.
After lunch, we decided to ride to the small grocery store that was nearby. Instead of going there, Gary decided he wanted to show me something. Well, we ended up riding bikes for quite a while. Here are a picture.
My pants kept getting caught in the chain, so I just rolled up one leg. Makes me look mororcycle tough....no?

Monday, we decided to go for a hike. We went the same place we did with the rest of the gang, but we went further. As a matter of fact, it ended up being about 2.5 miles.
We ended our day by eating lasagna stuffed spaghetti squash.
Great way to end our day.

No comments:
Post a Comment