Christmas was another non-decorated event. Angie and the girls and I decorated Christmas
Gingerbread Houses. We had a contest
where you voted on facebook for the one you liked the best and Angie won. Oh well, it was great fun.


Angie had the Gibbons clan over for Christmas
Eve. Everyone made it this year except
Sandra, Gary’s sister. She called and
said she tried to find it but got lost and just gave up and went home. Angie had decorated her back yard as a place to shoot foam dart guns. It was a great hit with everyone, especially the adult males.
For Christmas morning, she had redone the entire back yard and it was made different for us. We each got a new foam dart shooter for Christmas. She took tons of pictures but I don't have them. I am trying to get current so I didn't look too very hard for them.
Other than that, it was another great year. My big gift from Gary was a very expensive camera. A Nikon D610. He got it so I could take pictures of our trip to Big Bend. Angie is jealous, to put it mildly. She thinks it is too much camera for my simple mind. Maybe she’s right. Time will tell.
For Christmas morning, she had redone the entire back yard and it was made different for us. We each got a new foam dart shooter for Christmas. She took tons of pictures but I don't have them. I am trying to get current so I didn't look too very hard for them.
Other than that, it was another great year. My big gift from Gary was a very expensive camera. A Nikon D610. He got it so I could take pictures of our trip to Big Bend. Angie is jealous, to put it mildly. She thinks it is too much camera for my simple mind. Maybe she’s right. Time will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment