Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday - Feeling Good

Another exciting day at the ol' homestead. Went to physical therapy, the grocery store, then my last trip of the day, to Baylor Pain Management for neck injections. My ortho surgeon and I are trying to get my neck to quit hurting before it gets any worse than it is. For some reason, the swelling is not in my shoulder, but is on the right side of my neck. We sort of think it's because I am straining my neck when I attempt to lift things with my left hand.

I did manage to cook supper for the three of us. Stella has had something wrong with her the past 2 days. She didn't eat or drink yesterday, and pretty much did the same thing until this evening when Dad force fed her some ham. Yeah, I know.... ham and cottage cheese. Well, at least ham is lean. She doesn't want anyone to mess with her... especially Dad. I think she feels bad and just wants to be left alone. He can't do that, so........

Nothing else new going on. Tomorrow is VA Denton Clinic. Wow..... that'll be exciting.

No comments: