It also hailed briefly..... it was too warm to last, and it was small, but there was quite a bit of it.
Tuesday morning, I did physical therapy, then had a cat scan in the afternoon. That evening, Margie and Ralph brought me over a thank you gift basket. It is one big basket, and full of all types of stuff.
Margie and I drank a bottle of white wine, and the guys had beer. Dad even came out and joined in. The weather was so nice, we were on the patio. We got hungry, so we all headed to Casa Milagro for dinner. Gary treated, and it was delicious, as always.
Thursday, we women golfed in the FWGA League. I played terrible..... that's probably because I had a putting lesson. Afterwards, we all met in the Branding Iron restaurant. I ate rice for lunch, but unfortunately, I consumed tons of wine. At some point (so I was told today) Sheila, Sue and I made a tee time for today. I came home and took a nap (whatever...) and then went to Chloe's school event. She was dressed as Helen Keller. She had notes of things to say, but all it was, was a sheet of paper with braille dots on it. Pretty clever on Chloe's part.
Of course, we had to visit Morgan's room. She has the neatest teacher, the same one Chloe had in first grade.
I got up today and went to physical therapy again, and got home around 10:15. Sheila called and asked where I was. I had completely forgotten about making any golf reservations, or anything else for yesterday. Me thinks I need to monitor my wine and pill combination. Maybe it was the rice and wine that got my memory.....surely it wouldn't be that I had to much to drink. No, that couldn't be it. Anyway, I did tell her to start without me.
Today is my darling daughter, Angela's birthday. She is 31. We are all going out to eat Italian food for her birthday. I got an Italian Cream Cake from Central Market, and Gary is taking care of her gift. The girls will be sooooo excited. They love birthday parties, and they don't care who has one. They like the cake and singing. I'll post pictures tomorrow sometime. Tomorrow is also the Telco Golf League's Polar Bear Open. I just hope it doesn't blow us away. I also hope I play a little better than I did yesterday.






No comments:
Post a Comment