Friday, September 10, 2010

Creative Writing Block Update

So much for my boring life. Dad keeps me on my toes. I just wanted to update this to inform my siblings that he fell tonight. This is the second time since he had his pace maker replaced. He's using a cane now at all times..... well unless like tonight he was just walking around his room, and thus no cane was needed. (Do NOT ask me to explain this logic.) He had a cut on his head, scratched back, and a cut on his left hand. Not nearly as bad as his past falls. He appears to be fine, but was very frustrated that he fell again. He drives me crazy a lot of the time, but I do feel so sorry for him. Especially tonight, when I asked what we were going to do to keep him from falling. His suggestion was to just take him out and shoot him. Now that.... it breaks your heart.

I just hate it when he gets in that give up mode. Maybe he'll feel better tomorrow. He didn't want to go to the doctor tonight. I'll probably take him in tomorrow morning, in case they want to x-ray him. His back was hurting a little, but not severely. However, he did as me to keep Stella with me tonight in case she wanted to get up. He didn't want to have to get up with her in the middle of the night.

Well, Stella is now in my bed, snoring. Gary is in watching TV with Morgan, who's spending the night. Gary was the one that found Dad on the floor when he fell, and Dad was unable to get up. Gary and Morgan put him back in bed,then came and got me. Morgan insisted that she and I go tuck him in bed for the night. Kids can be so perceptive.

The boring life looks more and more attractive.

No comments: