Monday, September 13, 2010

My Li'l Sis

My day started out hectic. I slept til 9 am, which is really late for me. Had to hustle, because Gloria (the housekeeper) arrives at 9 30. Oh well, just had to get dressed and make my bed, and a few other small things to get it picked up.

I am scheduled for a chemical stress test tomorrow, so no caffine today. I don't recall having to give it up on my last one. I think it's because if you have caffine, you'll be super hyper Then, when the gawd awful chest pain sets in, you'd be too strong and you'd attempt to kill the person putting those painful meds into you.
Went by the golf course to post the schedule for September (I know, it's almost over so why bother?) and Don K. was there. He had me help for a minute on the furniture rearrangement he was doing in the pro-shop. JUST FYI! If you go in, I did NOT like the golf ball table arrangement, but Don loved it. His idea. There was something I suggested, but I can't remember what it was, but he agreed with me. He was actually in a great great mood. Hmmmm, I wonder why. Oh well.....


Found this picture while I was cleaning pictures off my hard drive. Janice, the baby on the right, is coming up to help me the week after I get out of the hospital. She's great to be around, but there are some things that I can't forgive her for..... like using my "Go Girl" portable urinal for women..... as seen below. Oh, the humiliation! By the way, Angie doctored the one picture to give her a flatter stomach and bigger boobs. Oh, she also extended and colored the "Go Girl".

Janice is just like my knee surgeon..... they both keep me in stitches..... well, one is painful. No, they both are painful, cause being around Janice is never boring and I laugh at her so much my stomach and face hurt. These pictures were from Dad's birthday this year. My older sister was here also, but she doesn't have that "Provine" warped sense of humor. Thank you Dad.... wait, maybe it's a curse.

Dad is evidently starting to heal. He's been in bad pain yesterday and today. He's popping pills now on a four hour schedule. Hopefully, we can get the pain under control. I take him to see our Primary Care on Wed..

If anything happens to me between now and then, I'll blog about it. Later....

No comments: