Today, I finally got my first batch of Humira from the mail order pharmacy. I have no idea what the real cost is yet, cause I haven't gotten a statement from my insurance company, but the co-pay was almost $800 for an 84 day supply. It comes in a pre-filled syringe, and I'm injecting the med into my stomach. I do it every two weeks. It must be refrigerated. I am honestly hoping that none of you reading this will tell anyone. At that cost, I probably need to buy a refrigerated safe. My luck though, I'd forget the combination and be SOL.
I sat here tonight and looked back at my BLOG. Gawd, it's been going on for almost four years. I laugh at some of the crap I've blogged about. The pictures are so cool. I have a separate one for Europe, but I didn't review it. I need to be posting more pictures.
I did buy a camera a camera last week, but after using it this past weekend, decided it was not user friendly. I am sort of aggravated at myself for not taking more pictures at the beer tasting party. I took it back to Sam's and got a refund. I was going to buy another one, but decided to go to Walmart and look at what they offered. I was going to get one there, but Angie called about something else, and asked what I was doing. I told her, and sure enough, she talked me out of buying one. She's going to help me pick one out. She wants me to get the Nikon 1, but I don't care how cute A.Kutcher is, it's too bulky. I want a small one. Still haven't gotten that done yet.
I did go to the golf course today and hit golf balls. It was one of those days that nothing I could do would produce a good shot. I left after one bucket, and saw Malcom H and Gary T. They were getting ready to play 9 holes. I came home, fixed dinner, then reviewed my blog. By the way, I made Corn Moussaka (spelling?) from a recipe my neighbor gave me. It was pretty good, but a little rich. As I type this, I'm contemplating what I can blog about. Maybe I'll get Gary to go to Fry's and help me buy a new camera. That way, if I don't like it, I can always blame him.
Tomorrow is movie night with the gals, then dinner, so I'll have something to blog about. If nothing else, I'll take my crappy Kodak camera with me. Later.....
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment