Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday the 20th

Gosh, I wish I had something exciting to write about, but I don't. Chloe had her girlfriend birthday party.  I think there were 7 total.  Angie took these pictures.  Like everything Angie does for her girls, she likes to go over the top.  She works really hard.  They had a murder mystery dinner party, and everyone was to dress up like a ballet dancer.  The girls were to solve the murder over their dinner.  Angie found this stuff over the internet..... and it only cost $30.

 The Invitation
The Birthday Girl, Chloe

The birthday cake

The seven girls.

They must have had a ball, cause we didn't see Chloe til late Saturday evening, cause she slept to make up for staying up most of Friday night.

Here are a couple of pictures I took with the new camera.
 This is a 3D picture I took of my french fries.  I can't tell by looking at it that it's any different from a regular photo, but I also don't have anything to display 3D.  By the way, the spicy ketchup from Whataburger is really good.
 Morgan's new tag football.

 Chloe
 I got Gary some strawberry ale for Valentines day.  Eric and I had a tasting party.  I tasted "medicinal" when drank plain.  We then ate some chocolate, and then it tasted really good.  Exactly like strawberries.  It's amazing how food can change the flavor of the drink. 

Sunday, Chloe celebrated her "familly" birthday party.  Gary's daughter has a birthday really close to Chloe's, so we usually celebrate them together.  Of course, we went to El Fenix.  Afterwards, we went back to Angie's house to have cake.  It had to remain decorated from her Friday B-day party. 
By the way, that is NOT Chloe's margarita glass.


Morgan, Eric (my son-in-law) and me.

 Back at Angie's for a game of balloon volleyball.


These last pictures were all taken with my new camera.  I love it.  I noticed yesterday that there was not a camera strap in the box.  I went back today and bought an extra battery, and had them give me a wrist strap.  I am now all set to take tons of photo's.

Before I forget..... Sheila worked Saturday night.  Yup, just like Mark..... she had a work day.  Well, she didn't work from home, but she only worked about 4 hours.  She worked at an auction.  I spoke with her today and asked how she liked it.  She said it was okay.  It's not a "full time" job, just on occasion. 

Tomorrow, she goes to the doctor in the morning, then we will probably meet for lunch at the Chinese place.  I may not have anything to blog about for a few days, but Thursday, maybe I will.  Sheila, Gary and I are going to the Dallas 2012 RV Expo.  I've been wanting a travel trailer, and that should be a good place to look.  Gary found one on the internet that I liked, but it was $101,000.  I did manage to look up an older version of the same one, and found one 3 years old for half that price.  I may not be able to afford a brand new one, but still, I can see what's out there.  My problem is, I want one that I can tow by myself, behind my Expedition, which is a V8.  The weight is the problem.  I want one with a washer/dryer, and that usually only comes in a larger model.  I also want recliners, not a crappy sofa.  Gary agrees with me on the recliners, but not the washer/dryer.  I am wanting something to take when the g-kids and my daughter and I go on one of our "girls" vacation.  Long story there....

Anyway, if I don't post for a few, it's cause NOTHING has happened.


No comments: