Today was a beautiful day. It got up to 80, but as usual, a rather windy day. I didn't play very well, but I beat Gary T by 5 strokes. He did, however, have less putts than I did. Sheila called when we were on the 18th hole and said she figured she was too late, so she was on her way to the ear doctor. Ok, that was cool. Gary and I did have fun, but decided playing as infrequently as we do, that we need to practice hitting balls.
Not all Canadians love hockey. Some love golf.... well the course anyway. The Canadians were represented at the course even if Sheila didn't show up.
As far as Gary goes, his set up starts out pretty well....
then.....
Oh well, it give me someone to beat. Came home, and fixed Bar B Que for dinner. I glanced at Facebook, and saw that there was a picture of Sheila posted on there. Here is a copy of it....
The original wasn't that clear, well, it was just plain blurry to be honest. Anyway, look at the outfit. Guess she can't justifying buying a smaller one, cause her team isn't in the playoffs that often.
I decided to watch the Hockey game. First of all, I have quite a few shows I watch faithfully. However, I don't watch them live. I record them all, then watch the recorded shows and zip past the commercials. I can watch 3 one hour shows in a little under 2 hours. I tune in the Hockey game channel, and boom......Whoops...... I have 3 shows recording, and Gary has one recording in progress. I am afraid to delete his recording, so I'm watching Survivor in real time, as it records. Gawd, I hate commercials. Oh wait, Survivor just stopped, so I will tune in the Hockey game and see what's happening.
Whoops...... not a good evening for the Canadians. There are three periods in hockey, and they're in the last one, with Boston leading 4 to 1. Course, they've got a lot of time left, about 18 minutes remaining. Maybe the Leafs will pull some magic. As for me? I'm gonna do my own magic. I'm going to stop blogging and watch high speed recorded TV. Commercials be damned!
Later
+(1).jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment