Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Spring

Yesterday was a nice day.  It was a little cool and windy, but today is just gorgeous.  Just a little breeze, and a nice 73 degrees as I blog.  Sheila, Mark and I played golf yesterday.  Since there were only three of us, they put a single with us to make a foursome.  His name was Tony.  Mark and I rode together, and Sheila and Tony walked.  I did take a couple of pictures.





 
 
As you can see from the pictures, all animals were enjoying the golf course.  Sheila won low score and putts, of course, then I came in middle place.  However, if handicaps were figured in, Mark would have probably beat me.  It was not one of my better golf days.  Oh well, the beer was good.
 
 
I have continued to work out at 24 Hour Fitness.  I still hate it, but my joints hurt less after I do a work out.  So far, that's been enough incentive to keep me going.  Yesterday, Eric, my son-in-law, sent me a crab cake recipe.  Joyce would have loved it.  I made it for our dinner last night.  It was a big hit with Eric, Gary and me.  Morgan asked for chicken nuggets instead, and Chloe and Angie opted to go to Casa Milagro for dinner.  Everyone got well fed and was happy.
 
Today, Gary is working on his daughter's lawn tools.  He finally got her weed eater and lawn mower working.  I have a thyroid scan today at 3, so Gary is spending the afternoon at her house.  Hopefully, nothing else will go wrong.  I mean, how many lawn tools does anyone other than Gary own?
 
That's it for today.  Just wanted to put the pictures up.  Have a good one!

No comments: