I got up this morning thinking I'd just relax all day. I've been doing so little for so long, that I didn't want to over-extend myself. I fixed coffee, read the paper, and when Gary left to walk Stella, I decided to get dressed. I swear, I must be coming down with something. I actually decided to work on the PC. That means that all the software I bought in June needed to be installed on the PC and then put away. See. I got it all when they were offering rebates. I got about $300 worth of software for about $125. Fry's is great about rebates. I received all but one rebate, and called them yesterday to have them re-issue the heck because it never arrived.
That is about 50 of what was laying around the bedroom desk. Well, I did really well. I loaded it all, and then filled the AT&T benefit book that was sent in sections to help me understand my benefits. All that crap because I go on medicare Oct. 1. It is a real pain the the butt. I'm down to about 2 tubs of stuff that belong in the RV. I have no idea w hen it will be ready, but there are tubs in my bedroom, and also in the guest bedroom. We pulled everything out of it that might be something someone else would want to steal. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the Little Giant Ladder or the Coleman Roadtrip Grill out. Just not enough room to haul everything home.
The weather her is sunny, but really hot. Sheila mentioned that it had been hot up in Canada.... well just wait till she gets back home here in Dallas. Whew! I for one, am really looking forward to some cool fall weather.
That's it from here. Just boring as can be. I guess that's good, at least nothing bad is happening. I do want to tell you all that Betty is doing fine. They found her heart has electrical problems, and she is scheduled to see a specialist the 13th. Do keep her in your prayers.
Later....
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment