Friday, August 23, 2013

TGIF !

Where has my week gone?  My house is still a mess, but it has been a fun week, for the most part.  Morgan is still sleeping on the couch.  She was supposed to go home last night, but decided to stay "one more night".  I think her spending the day at Hawaain Falls with Gary (in Carrolton) had something to do with it. 

I thought I was going to have a very busy day today.  Just as I typed that very last sentence, my cell phone rang.  I had attempted to have lunch with Betty last Wednesday, but she had a heart procedure she needed to have done at the hospital, because her heart is beating too rapidly and irregularly.  We changed it to today.  I had scheduled lunch with my elderly friend Betty at 11 am, then coffee with Dawn (she has stage 4 cancer... lady from the golf league) at around 1pm.  Here I was, going to blog and get some order into my life, but it's going to be one of those days.

My cell phone call was from Jo, Betty's elderly sister.  She informed me that Betty was just transported to the hospital via ambulance, and she insisted Jo let me know that she wouldn't be able to go to lunch with me.  So...... I'm posting this as is, then heading to the hospital.  I probably won't stay long, but I want Betty to know I was there.

Later..... and please say a prayer for both Dawn and Betty.   Thank you, my friends.

No comments: