Thursday, August 29, 2013

TGIAF!

TGIAF !  What is that, you may ask.  Well, it stands for Thank Gawd it's ALMOST Friday!  I am so sick of this week.  I have accomplished quite a bit... house wise.  I have managed to clean (top to bottom including vacuuming the walls ) it up.  I really should clean out the night stands, but hey, you can now walk all around the bed and open all the drawers.  I also took the recliner out of my bedroom and moved it into the family room.  I did attempt to clean out Dad's room, but it's just too damned depressing... it can wait.  For what?  I don't know.... it can just wait.

Gary has actually been super productive all week.  No, Not Trimmier... I very seldom talk to him.  I mean "my" Gary.  Yes, it's true.  He has been busy building shelves in my RV storage space.  Of course, it is probably not what I want, but we can always fight about that after he's finished.  He actually was there from sun up until 9:30 last night.  He's says he's 95% done.  Guess it's time for me to take a drive over there, so I can get him to start re-doing it to suit me.  Men.... you'd think they'd get with the person that uses it BEFORE they start a project.

Today, he did yard work.  Yesterday, I cleaned and rearranged the patio and deck.  I periodically move around the tables.  Yesterday, I actually moved the gazebo's opening.  It took about an hour to do it, cause it's 6 sided, so I can only move it a few inches at at time from each of the 6 corners.  I also managed to get both of my PC's current.  They were like 25 windows updates behind.  That means it took hours and hours to complete.

We haven't seen Chloe all week, and we only saw Morgan once.  Guess getting into the school routine is tougher than they thought.  Of course, Angie said she'd come over and help me move some DSL stuff, but she never made it.  I managed to figure out how to do it myself, and took care of that yesterday.  I have also been cooking all but one day this week.  Hey, ham and cheese count for something.

I didn't announce it ahead of time, but I have attempted to diet all week.  Well, I'll close with this little picture, which will explain how it's going!

That pretty much sums up my results.  Later, I think I'll go raid the fridge.

No comments: