Here it is, almost a month after I've posted a reward for my beloved Dallas Cowboys Gnome that went missing during Thanksgiving. Do you know this man? He is holding the Gnome hostage. If you recognize this guy..... please let me know. I want that Gnome back! I thought for a minute it may be a Canadian, but there is no booze in the pix, so I'm not sure what part of the world he's in.

I've been laying low. Not really, there just hasn't been much going on to write about. Papa Frank (my step-father from Cushing, Okla.) came by for a surprise visit. He came bearing CASH for the girls. He gave them each $50 and they were excited. They got even more excited when he told them they didn't have to share with anyone else, or buy anyone else anything with it. It was for them to buy toys, candy, etc.. Just something they wanted. Dang.... he forgot me!
Dad was the most excited. He just adores Frank. They "guys" walked Stella together. I didn't mind, cause it was freezing cold. Don't they look cute?

We all went out for supper, and trust me.... when there are 8 independent thinkers, there's always a couple that don't like where the majority vote to go eat. The majority voted for Cheddar's on 190, near Garland Road. We had quite a wait, got tired of waiting, and ended up eating in the bar. It was okay, just noisey, and we couldn't all sit together. Chloe sat with Gary, Frank, and Dad. Eric, Angie, Morgan and I sat together. Morgan took great pleasure in the fact that she figured out how to signal the waitress and order all on her own. We had TWO servings of chips, hot sauce and queso at our table. That girl! Below is a pix of (left to right) Eric, Morgan, Papa Frank, Chloe (sitting on Gary's lap) and my Dad. Talk about a motley crew!

Frank spent the night, then Sunday morning, a couple of neighbors joined Frank and the boys for their Sunday ritual of going to IHOP for a "guys" breakfast. After that, Frank and I looked at his new camera, and I gave him a digital pix frame for Xmas. I showed him how to work it, and off he went to Houston, new pix frame in hand. He just got back from Jamaica, so he has a ton of pix to share with everyone down there. Since he doesn't have a PC, the pix frame is just what he needs. I spent all day Monday converting all his Jamaica pictures to a DVD movie, then transferring the movie to an SD card, along with all the still pix from Jamaica. He'll really be excited to learn about that when he comes back by on his way home.
The girls wrote Santa, via e-mail and he replied to each of them. In the original e-mail reply from Santa, he actually laughs, and you can hear them using their North Pole radios to call reindeers, elves, etc.. There are links to their web site on here. It is really cute, so you might want to visit their blog sites to see how to get his address for your children, grandkids, etc.
I heard from the Canadian, Helga/Heidi/Sheila.... whoever she is this week. She had a long flight to Canada for her Christmas Holiday due to the "normal" snowy weather Canada was having last weekend. She has convinced me to join the Catholic Church. I never knew before that they were such a fun bunch of folks. Here are some pix from her after mass event. Is that a Corona?

That's about it for today. Tomorrow, I'll wrap the presents that have been sitting on the dining room table for almost a week. Why rush? Oh, and tomorrow night is the Gibbon's Clan Annual Christmas Party. It was going to be here, but Gary and I conned Angie into hosting it at her house. Cool! That'll be some good pix to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment