After I was released from the hospital, Angie and I went to Picasso's for Pizza Margherite. That's because it won't be on my new diet (don't they always start tomorrow?). After that, we went to Sprout's for veggies.
Got home, and slept most of the day. Got up today, had 3 cups of REGULAR coffee (I will ease into decaf), read the paper, then had breakfast. YUP, new diet. 2 eggs cooked with "Pam" spray, and 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon. How boring. I then started cleaning my room for the umteenth time. I cannot seem to keep my PC/bill payment/Dad's records/PA record/electronic area clean. It's only about 3X3, so you'd think it would be easy.

It's 9:30, and Dad has fallen. Now he has both arms bleeding something fierce. I'm off to the doctor's office. Later.....
Got back after about 3 hours. Good way to start my first entire day at home recuperating. At least it's never boring. Stella is so excited that I'm home. Guess the guys are also. I cooked shrimp boil (shrimp, corn on the cob and new potatoes), which Gary wouldn't eat. That's okay, Eric ate Gary's share.
I must say, Sheila wrote me a nice letter. I really hate to tell the truth, but I did talk to her the other day. She and Mel did say they missed me and did wish me well. I thought that was a little boring to write about, so I came up with the other version. Being nice just goes against the grain, ya know? I'm sure I don't need to explain that I'd much rather be there, and it's not just the surgery. We had so much fun last year. Now what will I do with all my Vegas money I had saved?
I will be on the good to go list tomorrow night, and then there are no limits. Right now, the leg vein is the only thing that's keeping me from going. I have to give it 72 hours, so Saturday, here I come. Now, if only I can get this darned room cleaned. Never mind, it's so late, I'm off to bed.
Got home, and slept most of the day. Got up today, had 3 cups of REGULAR coffee (I will ease into decaf), read the paper, then had breakfast. YUP, new diet. 2 eggs cooked with "Pam" spray, and 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon. How boring. I then started cleaning my room for the umteenth time. I cannot seem to keep my PC/bill payment/Dad's records/PA record/electronic area clean. It's only about 3X3, so you'd think it would be easy.

It's 9:30, and Dad has fallen. Now he has both arms bleeding something fierce. I'm off to the doctor's office. Later.....
Got back after about 3 hours. Good way to start my first entire day at home recuperating. At least it's never boring. Stella is so excited that I'm home. Guess the guys are also. I cooked shrimp boil (shrimp, corn on the cob and new potatoes), which Gary wouldn't eat. That's okay, Eric ate Gary's share.
I must say, Sheila wrote me a nice letter. I really hate to tell the truth, but I did talk to her the other day. She and Mel did say they missed me and did wish me well. I thought that was a little boring to write about, so I came up with the other version. Being nice just goes against the grain, ya know? I'm sure I don't need to explain that I'd much rather be there, and it's not just the surgery. We had so much fun last year. Now what will I do with all my Vegas money I had saved?
I will be on the good to go list tomorrow night, and then there are no limits. Right now, the leg vein is the only thing that's keeping me from going. I have to give it 72 hours, so Saturday, here I come. Now, if only I can get this darned room cleaned. Never mind, it's so late, I'm off to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment