Of course, it wouldn't be Spring if the snakes weren't out. This is the 2nd one we've seen in the last couple of weeks. Gary saw a copperhead on the trail today, and he said it was huge. I wish he'd killed it! I was going to kill this snake (I think it's a rat snake.... but in my book, the only good snake is a dead snake), but Morgan freaked out. She called her Dad to come over and catch it for her. She's going to take it to the Outdoor Learning Center. Yeah.... Eric dropped it and it got out of there fast. The grass was too thick. It actuall comes up an iron 4X4 support post, then comes up the side of the deck. YEAK! He wasn't fat, but he was about 3 or 4 feet long. Tomorrow, I'm going golfing with Gerry, Sheila, Judy (Gerry's sister-in-law) at Stonebridge. We're doing a practice round for a tournament that we'll be in around May 14.
Also, Sheila didn't win any money in Vegas. I thought her flight would be in earlier, but it should just now be arriving. Guess her luck wasn't all THAT bad, she didn't have to ride the bus home.

1 comment:
hours taking pictures huh??? it was more like 15 minutes. Chloe said it was itchy and was too scared to get her ballet slippers dirty
Post a Comment