Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BEING MIMI

This evening, I was a true Mimi. Angie and Eric went to watch the Mavericks, and the game didn't start until 8:30. We had the kids for dinner. Chloe got one of her favorite home cooked meals.... grilled burgers, and Morgan got one of hers, grilled hot dogs. We all ate on the patio because it was so nice out.





Morgan and Chloe then told me about Morgan's homework that is due tomorrow.... a diorama. Morgan wanted to do a rain forest, so off to Hobby Lobby I went. I know this is too advanced for a kindergarden student, but I didn't know what else to do. Oh well, I just hope I get an A. Gary thought it was only worth a B+. Time will tell. At least Morgan knows the names of all the animals in case she's questioned. She did paint the sky.

Then it was night time..... time for baths and tears. The girls plalyed in the shower, then the tears started. Morgan HATES to have anyone touch her hair.















1 comment:

Angie said...

tears....means only one thing... this must have been too late of an hour. I am sure that you earned a QP on your work... That is one step above the smiley face