Thursday, May 7, 2009

HELLO FROM HOUSTON

I made a spur of the moment decision to drive to Houston and check out Dad's house that's still for sale. By the way.... anyone need a recently renovated 2 story town home? About 4 blocks from the bay, has NEVER had water issues from storms, no yard.... move in ready. Well, that's because I ran the vacuum. It's also a good thing I came down to flush toilets.... I won't even go there.

My sister is in Florida, so my brother-in-law cooked dinner for us. He's on a health kick, so we had grilled chicken, wild rice, and a salad. He is a good cook. Even though it was healthy, it tasted good. He had a bad physical, so being an Aggie Engineer, he researched, and now has planned exercises, menu's etc. He's gotten his blood pressure down to normal, and his cholestrol down as well. I watched TV while he did his normal 11 mile bike ride. I wonder if it helped me?


Angie called to tell me we have some new visitors at my house. 
Two legged kind. After multiple
 guessing, she finally relented and informed me that we now have ducks in our front yard. Not to worry, Gary has taken up feeding them. If they're still there when I get home, I'll be needing a good recipe for Duck L'Orange.







I was going to post some pictures, but I left my Kodack USB cord at home. It's a special size. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. The place has really changed since I was last here. New shopping center going in around the block from Dad's place, and a HUGE church is almost completed, and again, it's about a block from Dad's place. Nassau Bay sure is growing.

Later,

No comments: