Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another NO GOLF Day

So much for playing golf today. I woke up at 7am, called the pro-shop, and was told that it was not cart path only on most holes. When questioned further, I was told that just a few were cart path only. I asked further, and was told that there were about 4 holes that we could drive on. That did it for me.

It did thunder here earlier, at least I "thought" it did. Sue called me today from work (at the golf course) and she too had heard it. So far, it's just a windy, dreary day. Just as well I didn't play golf. Tonight is the hockey game with th gang. Sheila got us all tickets, and she's driving us all there. I haven't told Gary yet, but I bought us both a special "Stars" outfit to wear tonight. I asked Sue if she had one, and she said no, but her special dress would be something that would keep her warm. Dang, until she said that, I never thought about it being cold there. I mean, it's not in Canada!

I'll take my camera so I can record the event. I am hoping that the Stars win. I just cannot stand the tought of Sheila bragging all the way home about her beloved team! Wait, it could be worse.... she's driving and if they lose, she'll be in a bad mood, and probably run everyone off the road. Great..... another lose / lose situation. I'll blog tomorrow.

No comments: