Well, it's raining again this morning. So much for golf with the Pecan Hollow Crowd. They have an alternate MJ (Mah Jong) game set up, but I passed. I washed the outside windows, patio furniture, and deck yesterday...... think I overdid it. I'm quite sore today, and was cranky last night....just ask Angie and Eric and the girls. Gary can't tell the difference, so his opinion doesn't count. Anyway, I got the deck all ready for Eric's party, then no one went outside. Too many misquitos....STILL!
We celebrated Eric's (my son-in-law) birthday, and since the girls insisted, they also sang happy birthday to me, and Gary "again" presented me with my singing birthday card. It's a good thing I saved it. We had grilled corn on the cob and grilled burgers since that's the Chloe's favorite "grilled" food. Eric's birthday cake was Turtle Cheesecake. The girls don't care for that, so Morgan had two-bite brownies and Chloe had lemon sorbet. Quit a variety of likes and dislikes in this family.
Yesterday morning, I made Morgan and Eric (Angie and Chloe were still at the lake) biscuits, fried sausage patties, and gravy. Morgan opted to eat corn on the cob, and a left over biscuit and sausage patty instead of a burger. Oh yeah, Annie and Coco (my two grand-dogs) came over and dined on grilled beef with Stella.
Here's a pix of the Birthday Boy.....
I went to the golf course yesterday to leave Don K a sample of the invitations I created for the open house, and Sheila, Mark, Clay and Sue were getting ready to tee off. I tell you what.... it sure was dark and looked like rain. It sprinkled here a little later, but I doubt it spoiled their golf.
Sheila got us all tickets to a hockey game Wed. night, but haven't heard any definite plans on what's happening yet. That should be fun. That's about it..... I'm trying to get Angie to go shopping with me. So far, no luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment