Back to the movie. We older ladies have already read the series, so we knew what to expect. Sue was worried about some of the scenes that were pretty graphic in the book, so she sat by Chloe so she could cover her eyes in the event of anything sex or violence related. She never had to worry. It really was very clean. They did a fantastic job on the wolves, and Jacob buffed up like a baseball player on steroids. There were lots of shots of young studs in surfer type bathing suits, but none of us complained. Chloe did think there was way too much kissing in the movie. Ah..... youth.
After the movie, and a pit stop, we headed for Christina's Mexican restaurant, cause it was still raining. We decided the movie was definitely a thumbs up movie. Sheila actually like the young studs, so she gave it a two thumbs up. I will say one thing, Rob Pattinson (spelling??) should leave his shirt on. He "paled" in comparison (pardon the pun) to Jacob. But oh, the glowing skin!
We had a great dinner....... and a couple of drinks. The house actually bought us a coffee liquor. They used to do it, but stopped until a week ago, so our timing was right on. Their food was a bit of a disappointment though.

Now that I look at the picture, it appears Sue and Chloe also enjoyed the buff studs!
Dad and I had our eye doctor appointments today, so we got up at 5:30 am. It started snowing around 6am. Lots of flakes, but it was really too warm for much to happen. We did manage to drive thru a pretty intense flurry during rush hour safely. Two and a half hours later, we saw the doctor. He was late because his wife refused to drive in the snow, so he had to take the kids to school. Guess he's better at getting the kids to school on time than he is at meeting appointments. He is a good doctor, so we put up with it.

While there, I saw on CNN where Tiger FINALLY fessed up to "something". He never said what, but I think I've figured it out. He's been messing around on Elin. The way I figure it, they had a bit of a fight at their home, and he ran out to his Caddy with no shoes, Elin in hot pursuit. Don't you just hate it when you're arguing with your spouse and he refuses to argue back then leaves? Anyway, on the way to the garage, she spies his 3 iron and gives him a few whacks on the face, then as he's pulling away, she smashes out the back window. When he turned around to look at what was going on, that's when he hit the tree. I don't think he was unconscious, I think he was playing dead so Elin would quit hitting him. There, we all now know the truth (according to the divot diva) and he apologized. Man, like he had a choice. If he had to split assets..... it'd take forever. I give the marriage only one more year, unless Elin just stays for the money. None of that "staying for the kids" crap.

Elin should take lessons from "The Good Wife". Best drama series on TV this year. Tuesdays on CBS, right after NCIS Los Angeles (another good one). You all need to tune in and watch it, if you haven't seen it. It solves one law case per episode, and then you have the ongoing drama of her butt of a husband in jail trying to get out. I'm hoping she'll have an affair with Wil, cause he's so cool.
I would like to also ask you all to watch Modern Family. It is my favorite comedy series this season. Let me know what you think of it. Wednesday night, at 8pm on ABC. Here's a url where you can go to view some episodes. http://abc.go.com/shows/modernfamily It is soooooo funny. I love the gay guys the most. Well, that's not true, they're the best dysfunctional family to come along in years.
My dysfunctional family needs laundry done, so I've gotta close. Gary just told me he's out of laundry soap. I'm off to Costco. Just hope I don't buy those damned icicle lights. Gary says if I buy them, I've gotta hang them, and there "ain't" no way that gonna happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment