Friday, December 4, 2009

NO, GARY IS SAFE



First of all, this is NOT Gary! Carlos S, sent this to me after reading my blog about Gary decorating the bridge. Carlos is NOT funny! Also, we do not have a two story house. I do see the reason for the confusion. When, I mean IF he starts doing decorations, I'll blog about it.

Today was work on Xmas tree topper (same story every year..... we have a rotating tree, and the topper is really too heavy, and it tilts) morning. After 4 years of problems, I used a dow rod and got it correctly in place. Gary worked on a bad string of lights on our pre-wired tree. After Xmas, I'm going to replace all blubs with led's. I talk big, so we'll see if I actually get it done. He gave up after 3 hours and replaced the entire string, but didn't do permanent wiring.

Then, to the doctor, for my 1 hour and 45 minute session. I just love her to death, but she likes to talk to me. We talk family, etc., which is okay, but dang, I got caught in rush hour traffic. I then ran by Toys r Us for stuff for the golf tournament tomorrow. I bought gifts to donate for Ralph, Gary and Me. Then I stopped at Golf Galaxy and bought some new rain pants. I had a $100 gift card that was about to expire. Came home, and Gary had fed himself and Dad, and had bought me a subway sandwich. He is very thoughtful. Then I gobbled that down and we went to the Galleria to hear Chloe play Xmas music in the mall. Came home, and got my golf gear ready for tomorrow.
Wish us luck.... it's Ralph, Devil Dog, The Beave, and The Divot Diva!


We're gonna freeze our arses off. That's not saying much for Ralph, Sheila, and especially Gary T., but for me, that's a lot of freezing!

No comments: