Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SURPRISE MYSTERY XMAS GIFT EXPLAINED

Well, it finally happened. I got a package delivered today from UPS. It came from "Amazon.com" is all the box had on the shipping lable. No shipping info, and now days, you can never be too safe. I called Angie to come over and check out the box. She called Stella outside, because Stella has such a gifted nose for bad things to roll in. If there's any poop or anything like that within 500 yards of the house, she can smell it and find it and roll in it.
Here she is sniffing the box.....


Here is her reaction to what she smelled....... obviously it was not poop or she would have rolled on the box.

We decided if it was a bomb, the urine would deactivate it. Angie called Amazon and asked the origination of the box. She read them the label, and they recommended she open it, as it should be safe. She opened it, but there was nothing her nor Amazon could use to figure out where it came from.
The box contained a murder mystery game that I'll have to use in a month or so with the Fab Five. It does require wine, so it should be fun. Anyway, we gave up on Amazon telling us where it came from..... in the mean time, my sister in Houston kept calling and asking if I'd gotten a package from her. I kept saying no..... then duh! I realized it was this one. It was "supposed" to include an Xmas card saying "from sissey with love", but guess Amazon loves to excite everyone.
That's all exciting that's happened. Gary and the grand kids are putting up lights on the house, and everyone is yelling at everyone else. The girls either break it, or lose a part before they can get them from the box to the yard. Oh, the lovely sounds of Xmas.
Later,





Anyway,

No comments: