Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally The Weekend

Gary T picked me up Wed. nite, and we headed for the Telco 9 hole league. I shot 40 for 9 holes, but it was from the red tees. I HOPE I won a skins, but we did win the couples game. I basically carried Gary T for 8 holes...... what can I say. He did save our bacon on one hole. That's right.... one itty bitty contribution on his part. Sigh....... he probably drug my game down. My putting was really what held me back. I must get better at putting.

Gary T called Saturday, and we met at the Old Course and played 7 holes. Once again, I won low score and low putts..... but it was a miracle on both. I, by the way, played from the white tees, and he played from the blue tees. Came home last night, and nothing was going on until Angie smashed her thumb in her car door. It was already locked when she shut her thumg in the door, and she couldn't get to her keys...... Eric heard her screaming and came out and saved the day. He stayed with the girls while I drove to the ER.

I took her to the new ER at Renner and 190. It was really quick. She didn't break it, but they fixed it up. Today, it looked much worse. Especially where the nail is broken at the base. OUCH!



By the way, the ER there is really neat. Everything is brand new, and the cutest ER doctor works there. That's a good enough reason to go there if you need some help.
Angie and I spent the day shopping for clothes again. I bought a couple of tops, and 3 pairs of slacks. I'm getting ready for winter. Once again, Angie convinced me to buy my slacks two sizes smaller than I normally would. I just hope I can sit down in them. She bought a couple of items, but we only shopped til 1:30, when we went to Casa Milagro for lunch, then home. I "cooked" Kentucky Chicken Strips (yes, all the "fixins") for dinner. Morgan is spending the night. Chloe is off to a party of some type. We probably won't be seeing much of her this year. Her socail life is getting really active.
Tomorrow, Gary and I go to Gerry and Don W's anniversary brunch. I'll definitely post pixs of that todo. Later......

No comments: